Virtual Learning and Professional Development Coordinator
All students in KPBSD are enrolled at their neighborhood school. iChoice learning options are available to all students in the district. Preview the program contract here.
How to Enroll
Enroll in your neighborhood school, and tell the school secretary that you are selecting the iChoice Learning option.
- Enrollment is capacity based. Please contact your neighborhood school to determine if there is space in the program.
- Onboarding and adapting to virtual learning takes time. The recommendation for minimum enrollment is one quarter.
- Students will have an option to transfer back to in person at any time.
- After enrolling, the 100% Remote Learning Team will contact families with a greeting and introduction to remote learning that is specific to the grade level enrollment of the student
Enroll for school at your neighborhood school, and discuss with school counselor that you are interested in:
- Distance Classes – Discuss with school counselor Distance courses that are available. (Flexible pacing) Students can select the number of online courses they take.
- Note that if a High School Student takes all of their courses online, they will be assigned a Distance advisory teacher to support them
- Hybrid Classes – Discuss with school counselor courses that are not available at your school that may be taken via Hybrid. (Meets virtually on a schedule)