I have posted a video to our website to review our plans for transitioning to remote learning. I have also posted a summary of the video below.
- Remote learning will probably last at least 2 weeks until our Covid-19 numbers come down
- We know in order for students to be successful at home they need parents and teachers to support remote learning
- Students are required to zoom into all their classes using our current schedule
- All students must complete their work and grades will be posted
- Help your children get up in the morning and follow a routine
- There will be no FOL’s for the first two weeks
- HHS will only be using Canvas and Zoom
- If you need supplies, Chromebooks and textbooks, call the office and we will get them to you
- If you child is struggling, let us know, we will try to get them support, tutoring, etc. via zoom (Call Chad at 235-4600)
- Here is a website for remote learning materials: https://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/content.aspx?id=41596
Thanks for your patients and support. I hope we can return to face-to-face learning as soon as possible. Let us know how we can help you.