Seward Middle Weekly Announcements 11/16/20:
100% Remote learning continues through 11/27 (Thanksgiving break).
What to know
- Schools will continue to be in contact with their families. If you or a friend are struggling or need assistance, do not wait. Call your school secretary, a teacher, the principal, school nurse, or counselor, if you have questions about materials, packets, mental well-being, or other questions.
- Get-It and Go Meals are free for all students during 100% Remote Learning, and can be picked up daily at school between 12:00–1:00. Make sure to place your order by noon on Friday for the following week daily pickup: Signup online for FREE lunch and breakfast meals
- Need some supports for mental wellness? This is a recycle of a free resource for you: Sources of Strength Family Toolkit
- New! Parent tips to talk to kids about COVID-19 alerts to their phones
- Staff will be working remotely for the next two weeks, if you need assistance please email your child’s teacher directly or call the school at 224-9000 and make sure to leave a message.
- Progress report will be mailed home this week for students that are failing a class.
- COVID-19 in KPBSD Hub