Did you know?
Exemplary High Performing National Blue Ribbon School 2018
Homer Middle school building was designed for a school in California
HMS was build in 1972 as a High School
Students thrive from the dedication of our Principal Kari Dendurent
HMS Prezi (be sure to put 4s on settings for the best viewing)
Next Site Council Meeting: TBD
Future Site Council Meeting Dates: TBD
School Safety Closure or Delay Start information: Parents and guardians, school safety is a top priority in the KPBSD. It’s important for you to know what to do before, during, and after a school emergency, weather related delay start, or school closure. Please visit this webpage to familiarize yourself with A.L.I.C.E., KPBSD emergency terms and actions, and how to learn if there will be a two-hour delay start or school closure. http://bit.ly/EmergencyInformationKPBSDIf school remains open due to adverse weather, and you as a parent or guardian assess the conditions in your local area and decide to keep children home, please call the school to let the office know. An absence due to road and weather conditions will be excused.
|2 Hour Delay Schedule|
|1st 8th/2nd 7th||11:00||11:40|
|Lunch (25 Minutes)||12:24||12:49|
About our Classrooms
Redesigned rooms for social distancing.
- Teachers will communicate with custodial staff and ensure all non-essential furniture is removed from rooms
- Rooms will be arranged to allow for maximum physical distance between students
- Student desks will face the same direction
- Additional rooms (robotics, outdoors, etc.) will be utilized to allow for larger spaces, physical distance
- Windows and doors will be open to allow additional ventilation
- 7th and 8th graders will have separate lunch times
- Visual cues will be added where appropriate (lunch spacing, hall directions, etc.)
For all 2020 protocols follow link below
Here is the question?
And here is the answer.