COMMUNITY OPEN GYM
- 6PM – 8PM for individual and/or group sport activities.
- Youth must be supervised by an approved adult leader.
- Community members welcome to participate in events as
per monthly gym schedule.
- All ages who follow the rules may attend on their designated
open gym time (see monthly schedule).
- Community may use school gym facility, bathrooms and
water fountain. All other campus areas are off limits.
- Hands off and school rules and expectations on campus to be
- Community Leaders, chaperones for youth in attendance.
- Leaders are responsible for the safety of youth and facility.
- Youth will not loiter on campus after events end.
- 3 outer campus doors will be locked before/after using gym.
- Youth to be in good standing at home and at school.
- Students who were absent, in detention or suspended on the
day of open gym can not attend open gym.
- Safety first in all sport/physical activities.
- Stay off and away from stage and/or stage equipment.
- Must use sign-in sheet. Youth must have permission from
leader before using bathroom/water facilities
Leader: Youth who do not follow rules escort from building immediately.
Check to make sure the 3 outer campus doors are shut and
locked before leaving. Contact Prinical at school or home for