What is a Site Council?
|Philosophy-Goals-Objectives and Comprehensive Plans|
SCHOOL-BASED DECISION MAKING/SITE COUNCILS
The School Board believes that shared decision making at the site level can improve school performance. The Board supports the involvement of staff, students, parents/guardians and the community in such decision-making and encourages the use of site councils in developing policies and programs which respond to the unique needs of individual schools in accordance with District goals.
(cf.0200 – Goals for the School District)
(cf.0510 – School District Report Card)
14.03.120 Education planning
ALASKA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE
AAC 05.010 – 4 AAC 05.090 Local Education
Site Council Schedule
- Tuesday, September 14th- 4:00 PM Mountain View Library
- District Budget Development Meeting Thursday, October 7th- 6:00 PM Soldotna High Library
- Thursday, November 18th- 4:00 PM Mountain View Room 11
- Thursday, February 10th- 4:00 PM Mountain View Room 11
- Thursday, April 28th- 4:00 PM Mountain View Room 11
September Minutes: Coming Soon!