The Latest from Planning and Operations
Find your bus route, time, and route number!
Online searchable directory:
KPBSD is delighted to be partnered with Apple Bus to provide transportation for our students, since August 2017.
Do you have questions about KPBSD bus transportation? Please call:
- Central peninsula area (Kasilof, Kenai, Nikiski, Ninilchik, Soldotna, Sterling): 907.262.4900
- Southern peninsula area (Anchor Point, Homer area): 907.235.0124
- Seward area: 907.224.3559
Additional Transportation Resources
Do you have ideas or concerns for KPBSD Student Transportation? You have several options:
- Offer your suggestion or concern online via this direct link which will be routed to the KPBSD transportation department
- Call the KPBSD transportation supervisor at 907.714.8834
- Email your thoughts (include your full name, child’s name, and school your child attends) to Transportation@KPBSD.org
- Download this KPBSD Transportation comment form, complete it, and then mail, fax, or deliver it in person to: Kenai Peninsula Borough School District Student Transportation, 148 N. Binkley, Soldotna, Alaska 99669. Fax: 907.262.7165
Apple Bus fleet arrives to KPBSD!