The Kenai Peninsula Borough School Board considers the interscholastic program an integral component of the district educational program. The interscholastic program shall be geared to the interests and abilities of students and varied in scope to ensure wide participation, consistent with the financial and personnel constraints of the district.
The Board of Education recognizes that extracurricular and co-curricular activities enrich the educational experience and social development of students. Co-curricular guidelines have been established by the Board of Education for the conduct of elementary, middle and high school activities.
The Kenai Peninsula School Activities Association is directed by the Board of Education to ensure that school activities are conducted in accordance with Board Policy.
- Board Bylaws
- Co-curricular Handbooks
- Concussions in Sports & Return to Play Procedures:
- Concussion Information Letter
- E 6145.22(1) A Parent’s Guide to Concussion in Sports
- E 6145.22(2) ASAA Parent and Student Acknowledgement
- E 6145.22(4) ASAA School/Medical Concussion Care Plan
- Heads Up Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- Heads Up Concussion Fact Sheet for Athletes
- All Staff Concussion Memo
- Final Athletics Concussion Memo
- Eligibility Check Dates
- Executive Board
- KPBSD Sportsmanship:
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Middle School Activities Schedule
- Middle School Calendar of Events
- Student Council Meeting Guidelines
- U.S. Soccer Foundation
- High School Borough Tournament dates
- High School Music Activities Calendar of Events