Curriculum Support Center
The Curriculum Support Center (CSC) is a small collection that houses videocassettes, DVD’s book sets, art prints, kits, models and other media which is available for loan. The CSC is located in the School District Warehouse building.
Reserve CSC materials
Library staff and district staff can search the CSC catalog.
To reserve CSC items, email or speak with your school library staff. They will reserve your items, receive them, and return them.
If you are a school without library staff and would like to reserve items, email Lindsay Hallam with:
- the title of the items,
- the format (book set, kit, video, DVD, picture, audiobook)
- the number of sets required
- the date range you will need the materials
- your name
- your school name
Login to CSC to reserve materials using your employee number and your last name as the password. This access is available to all library staff and certain district staff.
Library staff and district staff can now search the CSC catalog for textbook/curriculum materials.
To request additional district adopted curriculum teacher/student materials (textbooks) please email Krissy Mahan. For requests please provide:
- Textbook Title
- ISBN number
- Grade level of material
Delivery of CSC materials
CSC materials are delivered by plane or school district truck using the following schedule:
- MONDAY – Sterling, Cooper Landing, Moose Pass, Seward, Tebughna, Hope
- TUESDAY – Port Graham, Nanwalek, Susan B. English, McNeil Canyon, Razdolna, Voznesenka, Kachemak Selo and all Homer Schools
- WEDNESDAY – Tustumena, Ninilchik, Chapman, Nikolaevsk
- THURSDAY – All Kenai and Nikiski Schools
- FRIDAY – Central Office and Soldotna Schools
Questions or Assistance Needed
Please contact Lindsay Hallam, District Librarian
Library & CSC – Library Materials
Lindsay Hallam, MLIS – Districtwide Librarian
Seward High School: 907.714.8872
District Textbook Needs
Krissy Mahan – Administrative Assistant for Curriculum
District Office: 907.714.8859