Director of Student Support Services
The KPBSD Student Support Services Department supports district goals and initiatives while also meeting the unique and diverse individual needs of our learning communities.
Create a rigorous and rewarding environment that leads to measurable student growth.
All students will develop the skills to be productive life-long learners and will be active participants in their communities.
- Adapted P.E.
- Assistive Technology
- Child Find
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- ESY (Extended School Year)
- Gifted and Talented
- Occupational Therapy
- PBIS Website
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/Language Therapy
- School Psychology
- Health Services
FOR TEACHERS /STAFF
- AK State Special Ed Handbook
- Administrative Contacts (Compliance Secretaries)
- Special Education Teacher Resource Site