Skyview Middle 7th / 8th Grade School Supply List
The following is a list of generic supply items that are recommended for the start of the school year. Your child’s teachers may request additional items and will inform your child of specific classroom needs after classes begin.
- 1 three ring zipper binder (3 inch works best)
- 5 individual subject spiral notebooks
- 24 – #2 lead wood pencils or mechanical pencils
- 2 pens (black or blue)
- 1 set colored pencils
- 2 highlighter pens
- 1 pkg. lined notebook paper
- 1 composition notebook
- 5 folders (2 pocket – 3 hole punch – different colors/designs)
- 1 simple 4 function calculator (algebra students need a scientific calculator)
- 1 pkg. ¼” graph paper
- 1 set of earbuds or headphones
- school planner (not provided – optional)
Please note: Skyview Middle School does not allow permanent marking pens of any kind. School supplies may need to be re-purchased throughout the school year.