The following paperwork should be completed and turned in to the respective coach before athletes can practice or compete. All forms are found online and can be accessed by texting S42378 to 69274 or by going to www.PlanetHS.com and clicking on the button in the top right of the screen. Parent and student must create separate accounts, using different emails and/or mobile numbers. Sports Activities Forms Direction
Annual sport physicals are required to participate in all High School sports. Physicals are good for 18 months.
- Parent /Gaurdian Consents
- Play for Keeps Acknowledgment (playforkeepsalaska.org/orientation-video-4/)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- Concussion Information Parent and Student Verification Form
- ASAA Physical History Form (OPTIONAL)
- ASAA Physical Evaluation Form
- Athletic/Activity Pre-Participation Registration
- Must pass 5 semester credits from the previous semester and be enrolled in 5 classes
Need help paying a sports fee?
Great news, there is a program that families in need can use to get their activity fees paid. This program, called Kids in the Game, will pay all but $10 if the student meets the criteria (free and reduced lunch meets the criteria). Link to apply