On this page, you will find information and forms related to New Student Registration. Registration packets are required for New Kindergarten Students, as well as any new student transferring to Paul Banks.
Registration packets are now available online! Please click on the link below and then scroll down, and click the blue button Start Registration Now. This will open a new window where you will create a PowerSchool account so that you can fill out all the forms and sign them digitally.
Tips for using the online Registration Form:
- scroll down this registration page to see a detailed how-to video that walks you through the process of signing in (or creating a new account), adding/selecting students and then filling out the forms
- for new students, make sure to select Paul Banks Elementary from the list of schools
Other required paperwork/documents:
In addition to the online registration forms, we will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records or completed VacTrak authorization form (only valid to access records for Alaskan students)
- School Entry Physical (see form below)
- Records Request – if transferring from a school outside of KPBSD (see form below)
To return completed forms you can drop them off at school, or scan/photograph and email copies to email@example.com.
For more information on health and immunization requirements, please see the KPBSD Health Service’s page: https://www.kpbsd.k12.ak.us/students_parents.aspx?id=456
All students entering KPBSD Schools for the first time must have a physical examination conducted within one year prior to entry.
Please complete a Records Request Form for any students transferring from outside of KPBSD, so we can get all of their files from their previous school.