The Fireweed Academy Academic Policy Committee is comprised of staff, parents and community members who oversee the mission of the school, insuring the integrity of the charter is maintained. Generally, Fireweed’s APC meets 4:00 pm on the 1st Monday of every month at Little Fireweed Academy at 813 East End Road. All meetings are open to the public. For more information and contact information for APC members, call Janet Bowen at 235-9728.
Until further notice all meetings will be on Zoom due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Upcoming APC meeting dates:
10/05/20, 11/02/20, 12/07/20, 01/04/21, 02/01/21, 03/01/21, 04/05/21, 05/03/21
- Megan Frost (community rep 10-21)
- Justine Weitzman (community rep 10-22)
- Emilie Springer (parent rep 10-21)
- Bob Shavelson (parent rep 10-22)
- Julie Engebretsen (student rep 10-21)
- VACANT (student rep 10-22)
- Stephanie Zuniga (staff rep 10-21)
- Sam Kirby (staff rep 10-22)