The Fireweed Academy Academic Policy Committee is comprised of staff, parents and community members who oversee the mission of the school, insuring the integrity of the charter is maintained. Generally, Fireweed’s APC meets 4:00 pm on the 1st Monday of every month at Little Fireweed Academy at 813 East End Road. All meetings are open to the public. For more information and contact information for APC members, call Sharlyn Young at 235-9728.
Until further notice all meetings will also be on Zoom.
Upcoming APC meeting dates:
- Anna Raupp (community rep 10-23) email@example.com
- Nick Poolos (community rep 10-22) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emilie Springer (parent rep 10-23) ESpringer@kpbsd.k12.ak.us
- Bob Shavelson (parent rep 10-22) email@example.com
- Vacant (student rep 10-23)
- Alex Koplin (student rep 10-22)
- Shannon Riley (staff rep 10-23) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Wilkinson (staff rep 10-22) email@example.com
APC Meeting Minutes