The Fireweed Academy Academic Policy Committee is comprised of staff, parents and community members who oversee the mission of the school, insuring the integrity of the charter is maintained. Generally, Fireweed’s APC meets 3:30 pm on the 1st Thursday of every month in Carly’s classroom at Big Fireweed, room 105. All meetings are open to the public. For more information and contact information for APC members, call Sharlyn Young at 226-1260.
If there will be a zoom option, the link will be at the top of the meeting agenda.
Upcoming APC meeting dates:
09/07/23, 10/05/23, 11/02/23, 12/07/23, 01/04/24, 02/01/24, 03/07/24, 04/04/24, 05/02/24
- Anna Raupp (community rep 05-24)
- Bob Shavelson (community rep 05-25) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brianna Lee (parent rep 05-24)
- Tessa Sullivan (parent rep 05-25)
- Rachael Kincaid (student rep 05-24)
- Olympia Piedra (student rep 05-25)
- Becky King (staff rep 05-24) email@example.com
- Elizabeth Maver (staff rep 10-23) firstname.lastname@example.org
APC Meeting Minutes