Student Support Services / Special Education
The KPBSD Student Support Services Department supports district goals and initiatives while also meeting the unique and diverse individual needs of our learning communities.
Create a rigorous and rewarding environment that leads to measurable student growth.
All students will develop the skills to be productive life-long learners and will be active participants in their communities.
- Alaska State Department of Special Education
- Alaska Family Directory
- Disability Benefits 101
- ESY Registration Form
- National Organization of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Organizational Chart
- Parent Rights and Procedural Safeguards:
- 504 Parent Brochure
- 504 Parent and Student Rights
- 504 FAQ
- Kenai Peninsula Local Community Resources
- Adapted P.E.
- Assistive Technology
- Child Find
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program
- ESY (Extended School Year)
- Gifted and Talented
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/Language Therapy
- School Psychology
- Health Services