Do you know an inspiring and passionate educator deserving of the recognition of Alaska Teacher of the Year? Nominations are now open for the 2022-2023 period.
- Has five or more years experience in the field of education
- Is an expert in their field who guides students of all backgrounds and abilities to achieve excellence
- Collaborates with colleagues, students, and families to create a school culture of respect and success
- Deliberately connects the classroom and key stakeholders to foster a strong community at large
- Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside of the classroom walls
- Expresses themselves in an engaging and articulate way
- Contributes to the field of education and strives to strengthen the profession